Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shop Notes

Shop Notes: Lots of new and exciting changes going on at the CreativePlace on etsy. Last week I completed a Quilted List Taker, and I added it to the shop yesterday evening. I absolutely LOVE the fabric used for this and am going to make myself an exact copy (hopefully sometime soon ;)).



I have decided to open up two more shop on etsy - one to focus more on vintage items (AllVintageFinds.etsy.com) and one to focus on graphic design (TheCreativePaperie.etsy.com). I will be stocking the two shops in the next couple weeks, so be sure to check those in the coming weeks. CreativePlace will continue to have the same type items it has already (fabric related items, supplies like buttons and paper rounds, scrap packs, mini journals and album cards, etc). I am excited to get the shops going and am glad each shop will have it's own "specialty" as each focuses on different things.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that your link to the quilted list taker isn't working. You have an extra http in your address. If you delete that, it works fine. Just thought I'd let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete