Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello, Monday.

Happy Monday! The craft show went really well this weekend and was a great experience. A special thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, Katie who is GREAT at talking to people and a great salesperson. I met a lot of great people including two women whose husbands are deployed in Iraq from the National Guard unit that was hosting the craft fair. It was amazing to talk to them and hear their stories. I also met a bunch of other crafters and vendors and was able to make a lot of great networking connections.
The set up.
The Show.

Talking to customers.

Me and my booth.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am glad to hear that things went well for you. Your set-up looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I hang out in your pocket and watch as you make this amazing stuff??? :-)

    ReplyDelete