Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fun

I participated in a "Paper Exchange" over at BlueHeart a couple weeks ago and was partnered up with Anastasia, from Australia. I received my paper pack of goodies several days ago and wanted to share all the paper goodness she sent. It's a fabulous assortment of paper and ephemera, all from the other side of the world! SO much fun. Thanks, Anastasia! :)
I went to JoAnn Fabrics yesterday to purchase some more fabric (I added 12 new fabrics available for Quilted List Takers here) I had a sweet coupon for 40% off a cut of fabric, and their fat quarters and a lot of their fabrics were on sale! I also purchased a snap punch setter thing-a-ma-jig to make more snap pouches and business card holders. My sweet husband figured out how to make it work (I couldn't get it to work right), so he'll be putting all the snaps on until I can figure it out :)
Snap Pouches

2 comments: