Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blueheart: Love List

Hi! It's Jessica from Blueheart and I am so exciting to be 'guesting' for Ashley today while she is at the beach (I'm sooo jealous). To intoduce myself, first you must know I'm a lover of all things handmade and vintage so naturally Etsy is the perfect niche for me to find things I love. I'm always finding amazing things and so that developed into my creation of love lists which are usually (although not always) composed of lovelies from Etsy. I hope you all enjoy, feel inspired, and maybe even fall in love. ♥

these camellia earrings.

this floral duffle.


this unique fabric sketchbook.

this button wallet.

these New York teapot shakers.

this primitive crate cubby.

this little owl.

this mini pouch.

this 'i love you' painting.

these lovely earrings.

this chic dress.

this chalkboard calendar


this 'be' ring.

and this perpetual calendar.

2 comments:

  1. All of these are crazy lovely!! I am in love with the little key pouch and the floral duffle. Amazing list:) I love etsy too and have about 60 pages of favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for featuring my ring... it already sold!

    ReplyDelete