Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I love my Mac.

My new MacBook Pro came yesterday. It is absolutely fabulous. I have a lot of learning to do. Like, I couldn't figure out how to import this picture off of my camera ;) (My hubby wasn't home and he knows way more about this stuff than I do!) Thankful for Facebook and asking who knew how to do that and having a response super quick :)
My poor sweet baby son has colic really bad (went to the doctor yesterday for the second time in 10 days). We have several remedies we are now trying, hoping my sweet boy has some relief soon.

So, a little behind on the shop update and the blog. Will hopefully be back into the swing of things soon.

2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing off a Mac for some time now and dropping little hints to hubby ;)
    Colic is awful, have had friends whose little ones suffered with it...praying that your little one has some relief soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Macs are great - especially when you do lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete