Thursday, December 8, 2011

catching up.

+ playing catch up on my december daily - running a few days behind :) will share the progress and my thoughts early next week.
+ i will be closing my shop this weekend until after Christmas - so if there is anything you've been wanting to purchase, please keep that in mind. i may leave a few items in stock, but for the most part am taking a break to spend more time with my family :) i will still be blogging, but want to take a break from prepping orders, packaging them up, and going to the post office.

+ i am still planning on sharing a tutorial on how to make jotter journals, and plan to share early next week.

+ working on Christmas gifts for family right now and will be sharing a few of my DIY handmade Christmas gift ideas soon.

1 comment:

  1. So if I bought something today (which I did), would you send it out before you close up shop this weekend???? **Please say yes!!!** LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete