Tuesday, February 21, 2012

sponsorship spots

I am so excited to offer sponsorship spots here at The Creative Place blog!

I began this blog almost three years ago to share crafty goodness, tutorials, recipes, and little snippets from my family and my faith. Since then, it has grown tremendously. Go here to see some of my FAQs and to get a feel of what I'm all about with this blog :)

I love, love, love sharing DIY projects, crafty goodness, recipes, other inspiration, and little glimpses of my family and faith.  I post 4-5 times a week (weekdays). I share DIY projects that are easy to create on a budget and with easily found and inexpensive materials. The Creative Place blog was named one of Babble.com's Top 50 Mom Craft Blogs of 2011 and many of my tutorials have been featured on bigger blogs including Sew, Mama, Sew!, How About Orange, Tipjunkie, Everything Etsy, Mod Podge Rocks, and many more.

Currently, this blog receives about 50,000+ visitors per month, with an average of 95,000-125,000 pageviews per month. RSS followers, FB followers, and email subscriptions are 4200+ and "Members" (Google Friend Connect) on this blog are 1700+.  All of these make The Creative Place an excellent advertising opportunity for your business or blog :)

The sponsorship spots will begin March 1, 2012. The price for a sponsorship spot at this time is $25/month, payable through paypal. This includes a static ad with dimensions of 220px x 110px that will be located on the right sidebar (directly below the "Find Me Here" flags) of this blog. Also available are spots to advertise within a post (at the bottom of the post), which are visible to RSS and email subscriptions. The price for a one-time post advertisement is $10. If you are interested in sponsoring, have questions, or would like more information, please email me at thecreativeplace(at)gmail(dot)com. I reserve the right to refuse a sponsorship spot if I do not feel it is in line with this blog.

Sponsoring a giveaway:
If you have a shop that sells products that relate to feel of this blog (paper, fabric, craft, supplies) and are interested in sponsoring a giveaway of a product from your shop or site, please email me for more information.

Thank you for your support and for reading this blog :)

*Image background is from Oh, Hello Friend - 
downloadable vintage backgrounds available here.