Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beach Mini Album: Complete

I finished up my mini album from our beach getaway this past weekend. Complete with a sand confetti window (which I sewed around 3 or 4 times to keep all the sand in ;) So far it's working well!). I didn't really journal in the album while we were there, but rather wrote down thoughts and such and then transferred them in with the pictures once we got home. I was happy to do it this way, it helped it flow really well and I could organize the pages how I wanted them once the pictures were printed.

*I am putting together a few basic albums similar to this one. They will be available in my shop before this Friday.

9 comments:

  1. I really love this idea. I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso trabajo, me encanta!!. Saludos .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've put sand in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this mini book looks great. and putting the sand in there is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totallly in love with that sand confetti window! I used to live down at Wrightsville Beach so the pictures bring back such awesome memories! There's nothing like a NC beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok you have totally started a sand revolution! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love.. it looks great.. I hv that same yellow chevron hambly transparency.. I stocked up on those last time I was in Mpls.. love them... great beachy album... you can see my IN THE SUN ALBUM HERE, http://www.bonitarose.com/2012/07/more-in-sun-pages.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mini is very nice, I love mini-polaroid...
    How did you do mini-polaroid? Have you got the camera, or did you make with computer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete