Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wedding Book: Fresh and Colorful 50s Theme

I just finished this super fun and colorful wedding book for guests to sign and write notes in for a bride and groom in France :) Their theme is  a 50s Wedding Day -- lots of bright colors, pinwheels and vintage decor. Going by her gorgeous collection of pinned ideas on pinterest, I created this book for them. I am so excited with how it turned out. And I love, love, love the pinwheel on the front :)
Congratulations Noémie and Jonathan! Thank you for letting me create a wedding book for your special day :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book! From the looks of that Pinterest board, that is going to be one fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to see it once they fill it up with photos and memories! beautiful work, ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful ! I wish I had this type of book for my own wedding !

    ReplyDelete