Monday, October 15, 2012

monday

Savoring a few quiet moments this morning while my hubby takes the boys to school and my sweet girl is still asleep. The laundry is humming away in the washing machine, the dishwasher is half full (the other half is still on the counter ;)), and I have this bread rising on the counter to go with this soup tonight! It's a dreary and overcast Fall day, and I love it - the perfect type of day for snuggles with my younger two, and getting things done around the house. 

Finalizing a meal plan to make a (much needed) trip to the grocery store - going to stock up on meals for the freezer by making a bunch of recipes from this new book.  

Meditating on Psalm 136 - His love is eternal

Thinking about this past weekend - a fun family day to a Fall Festival, a baby shower for a friend, and being with the Church and great friends. 

Thinking on the little things about my three sweet babies and knowing that this season (while tiring ;)) is already going by too fast - one day there will not be Crayola crayon pieces of artwork all over my fridge (and table), or matchbox cars found in random places (I found one in the fridge at the back of the bottom shelf the other day ;)), and I'm going to miss it. 

Finalizing planning for the 2012 Holiday Journals. Working on these all day tomorrow, and super excited about it. 

Lots going on in my head this morning ;)
Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect start to a lovely Monday morning Ashley! Fall is my favorite time of year - and gets me in the mood to create, and spend time with friends over lovely cups of pumpkin spiced coffee. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete