Monday, December 24, 2012

Recap: A Very Merry Ornament Exchange

Happy Christmas Eve! Several weeks ago, I hosted a Very Merry Ornament Exchange via the blog. I was so excited when I got a ton of response (I must admit I was kind of afraid no one would want to do it ;))! Thank you to those who participated and took time during the busy holiday season to create two ornaments, pack and ship them off to someone they've never even met ;) 

It was such a fun little activity and I am happy to say that I definitely plan on doing this again next year! :) A few of the participants also sent me an ornament or a picture of the ornament - Thank you Amy, Cheryl, Julie, Claire, and Susan!! :)
I am also working on developing another type of exchange, a lovely paper exchange, if you will. Details in the next several weeks.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve! We are busy making cookies, drinking wassail, singing, snuggling and reading the Christmas story at our home today :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad others could participate. I was so tempted but knew I wouldn't have time to get them done in time. I have never made an ornament but want to try making some next year... Hopefully I can participate next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ornaments! You had a great idea: I'm sorry I couldn't partecipate.... maybe next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tudo aqui é tão lindo!!!!!
    Feliz Natal!
    Jesus Nasceu!
    Beijos
    Telma Linhares

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the ornaments decoupaged with sheet music -- do you use regular sheet music? Or is there sheet music on specialty paper designed for decoupage. These are the ornaments that I like best of the ones above.

    ReplyDelete