Friday, January 11, 2013

currently: my desk

I do like to try (keyword: try) and keep my workspace (somewhat) tidy. But sometimes it just gets a little out of control. Like it is currently. A lovely assortment of magazines (that have yet to be read ;)), washi tape, two new journals I was listing in the shop, a paper pack from here, a baby monitor (my little ones are asleep :)), Lemon Cream lotion, my notebook, some Studio Calico goodies, my OLW binder, a mini colander (what?!) and breadbasket (?!), a UPS return label receipt, a book on colors for my little girl, and a bill for a toll road in NC that we didn't have enough change for ;)  *Disclaimer: I did move my camera off of the top of those books (ahem). Other than that, this is what my desk looks like at the moment. 

See? It's not always this clean ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just had to say that your messy desk would, on many days, be my neat desk! For someone who is a busy mom, prolific blogger, photographer, cook, crafter, craft-seller, and all-around inspirational person, your desk looks like the desk of someone who USES it! Thanks for sharing. I thought of taking a picture of mine last week mid a blizzard of Valentine making, but I didn't. Maybe next time it gets that crazy again I will.

    ReplyDelete