Friday, February 15, 2013

around here.

Fun and full week around here :) We started off the week by celebrating our sweet Joshua's 2nd birthday. A sweet and quiet evening with my sis and bro-in-law - BBQ, baked mac n' cheese, green beans, watermelon, and cupcakes. Presents and lots of fun :) + SaturdayAMVintage is retiring the scrap paper packs, so I grabbed one last one. Always a fun paper fix for this paper-holic. + Been making lots of salads and sourdough bread. A friend gave me some sourdough starter and it is our new fave bread. + Finally finishing the two journals from the giveaway (thank you SO much for your patience journal winners!), listing the others in my shop this weekend, and exploring new paper combos for some more new ones. + We had a fun Valentine's Day, complete with donuts for breakfast with our little ones, and a quiet "steaks and a movie couch date" with my love last night. I also captured some fun pictures of my babies in their V-Day attire. As many of you know, trying to get three little ones to smile at the same time can be impossible interesting. Needless to say, I was grateful to have snapped a few gems - and am loving the ones with Joshua wearing his blue clip-on tie ;) + Finally found Amy Tangerine's newly released wood-mounted stamps. They are fabulous! + A sweet gift from a fellow blogger sent me a gorgeous Home Sweet Home print as a thank you for posting on her blog last year :) Thanks Amy! + I spent the rest of my birthday "fun money" on this fabulous little machine - the Silhouette Portrait. It is amazing. AMAZING. Still getting to know it and how it works. But I'm super impressed. SUPER impressed :)

2 comments:

  1. OOhhh i have the older versie of the silhouette i am zo happy white it ... succes ..

    Have a nice creative weekend ... Gerd@

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are those letter stamps again...beckoning to me! Have to try some projects with those!

    ReplyDelete