Monday, April 8, 2013

a new storage caddy

I have a bunch of bits and pieces that are always moving around my workspace and don't really have a specific storage place. My daddy (who has made 95% of our furniture in our home - such a blessing!) whipped me up a cute little storage caddy for all of those bits and pieces. I was inspired by this one I found via pinterest, so I went to work designing one to look similar. I came up with a design, sent it to my daddy and he and my mama delivered it to me last week :) 

I (quickly) filled it up :) It's nice to be able to see all of the bits and pieces at once. And to have them contained in one space :) The caddy sits nicely on a shelf under a new cutting table (that my dad also created) and can be pulled out and set on my craft table when needed.
Interested in making your own? This was the design my daddy went off of to build it. Feel free to use it as a guide to make your own! :)

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome - love it and all the colorful contents! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the caddy - wish I had all the contents too - it looks like an aladdin's cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Kind of reminds me of the cubbies in a rolltop desk. Love all of the things you put into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one very lucky girl to have such a talented dad to make you this fabulous craft caddy. Fabulous! Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my storage could be this organized! What a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I've been trying to pare down all the plastic in my workspace and this is just perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Have seen this idea on pinterest too and love it!

    ReplyDelete