Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wedding Book: Florence and Maxime

I recently finished this wedding book and shipped it off to Belgium :) (Tis the season for weddings! Yesterday I shared about another wedding keepsake journal that I also recently completed :)) The bride's colors are pink, dark pink, light grey and dark grey. They are using pink Gerbera daisies as their flowers and wanted to incorporate that into the book. Simple and elegant - I love how this book turned out also :)
Thank you Florence and Maxime for letting me create your wedding journal :) Congratulations on your upcoming marriage :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you!
    I'm so exited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Now following ;)
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see that people still keep keepsake journals, like these beauties you make!

    ReplyDelete