Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Greetings and Five Faves

Happy Monday! And Happy Birthday to my Mom! I love you Mom! :)

We had a great Easter weekend, celebrating our risen Lord. Unfortunately, my son Jimmy picked up a nasty cough and he and I weren't able to go to church. My husband, Rob, went and after he got home, we did a family devotional and then had some fun with a little Easter basket for Jimmy, dying Easter eggs and a yummy Easter lunch. Rob had to go to work, and after Jimmy's nap, Jimmy and I headed to Hillsborough to see his sister, her husband and their daughter, Harper. Rob's parents "Mimi and Dahdaw" were there too, it was a lot of fun!

Five Faves: Five "fun things"
1. Screenprinted Alphabet Prints by Strawberry Luna
These would look fabulous in a nursery or on a craft area wall!


2. Salt Water Taffy Journaling Tags by Elle's Studio
Great for journaling about a beach trip (Salt Water Taffy ;)) or to add whimsy to a found paper journal, collage, etc.


3. Summer Soiree Paper Kit by Fancy Pants, available at Two Peas in a Bucket


4. Summer Soiree 5x8 Journal by Fancy Pants, available at Two Peas in a Bucket
Would make a great mini-album for a summer jaunt :)


5. Personalized Washer Keychain by 3Sweetpeasjewelry We got one of these for my mother-in-law for Christmas - she absolutely loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment