Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekender! Month Long Mini Album: Part 2

Happy Friday! So I've been doing some sketches for my mini album about my son, Jimmy. I played around on the computer a little bit with a few of the pages (sometimes I "think" better on the computer). I decided to go with a basic 4.25" x 5.5" album so I can get 4 "pages" to an 8.5" x 11" page and only have to make 2 cuts.

I found some GREAT chipboard alphabet stickers at Target by Making Memories (see pic below) for less than $3.00. Of course, they aren't absolutely necessary, and the same look can be achieved using handwriting or printing and cutting out letters. However, I have been looking for some basic chipboard letter stickers for quite some time- and wanted to get these to use with this project.


I typed a few of the pages, hand wrote on a few, used a font that looked like handwriting on one... not sure how or if this is all tying together and looking consistent. I guess it's good to experiment to see exactly how I want to tie the album together.


So, for this weekend: 1. Try making a couple different sketches (in your Idea/Inspiration Journal!! :)) for each letter, put them aside and come back to them later to decide which to use. 2. Find pictures (or the momentos you have gathered) for each letter page.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment