Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekender! Month Long Mini Album: Part 3

Part 3: Putting It All Together
Hello and Happy Friday! I did some more sketches for my mini albums and gathered up all my things to go in the album (definitely not all pictured below ;0)). Now comes a fun part! Putting it all together! For this weekend and the next week, let's put together the pages for letters A-H. We'll do about 8 or so letters each week for the remainder of the month and by the end of the month you'll have a great mini album!


I have some library cards and pockets I'm going to use on a page or two. Love journaling on library cards!

So, recap for this weekend: 1. Put together the first 8 letters in the alphabet, letters A-H. Have fun! Don't be worried about making it "perfect" - it will be perfect if you put your heart into it- I have to tell myself this over and over because I'm always afraid it's not "pretty". 2. Start thinking about an idea for the cover of the mini album. Make a few sketches. We'll do the cover the last weekend in May.

Have a GREAT weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment