Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yardsale and Consignment Finds

This past weekend I went to a yardsale and my fave local consignment shop. I found a fabulous shelf at the yardsale for $3! I'm still trying to decide where to hang it- it will be perfect for stowing supplies. I found some baskets that have different sections- these are PERFECT for holding a bunch of different little embellishments and supplies-- see below pic with a similar basket I already had. I also saw those two cute little sheep that say "Blessings" and "Simplify" (which I need to do with my supplies ;)) - they were free so I couldn't pass them up. Additionally, I found two picture frames (also free) that I'm going to try decorating (see below pic) with fabric and such- I'll do a "how to" maybe sometime in the future! It's pretty simple to do :)

Have a great Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment