Thursday, June 18, 2009

Craft Cabinet Up and Running!

So I got the craft cabinet up and running yesterday! My son took a nice long 2.5 hour nap, so I was able to get it all put together. Yay! I now feel like I know where everything is in the "studio"- whereas before I was always rummaging through boxes, trying to find this or that. It was starting to be a little exhausting, especially when on a deadline to get something in the mail from the shop. Thanks again to my wonderful dad! What an amazing blessing this is!



Plenty of room to grow!
Pull out shelf - handy for putting things on while rummaging through the cabinet :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I am so impressed that you designed it and your dad built it! I just bought some plastic storage drawers at Target (hanging my head). Love your blog - great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Plastic storage drawers are great! And yay for Target. It's a happy place :) Love your blog too! Very beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete