Monday, June 1, 2009

Five Faves!

Good Monday Morning! So I apologize for totally not posting at all on Friday :( Lots of busy-ness, but exciting-ness going on in my household! I will be posting pictures in a little while of my mini album! I'm happy with how it is turning out! :)

Monday means "Five Faves"!

1. Brilliant Yellow 70s Juice Container by ladiesandgentlemen. Vintage. Lemonade. Fabulous.
2. Reusable Snack and Sandwich Bags by naturallyfelt. What a great idea for being more "green"! They are machine washable!
3. Wall Lettering Decor by simplystickitdesigns. Love this verse, love the concept of putting letters on the wall. Very nicely priced, too!
4. Downloadable Fonts at scrapbook.com Tons of fonts are on sale for $0.49 right now.
5. Mini Die Cut Labels by Jenni Bowlin. Available at scrapbook.com. 4x4 each-- perfect for scrapbook pages or mini albums. Love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment