Monday, June 22, 2009

Five Faves

Happy Monday :) I forgot to do my five faves last week (sometimes I have a mind lapse. LOL!), so here they are for this week! Have a GREAT day!

1. 4 Piece Vintage Canister Set from heartfeltvintage. Oh. my. word. LOVE these canisters.

2. Vintage Wooden Letters - Letterpress Letters from ShaneLilyRain. Being a graphic designer, I LOVE typography- fonts, letters, etc. These would look GREAT on a wall shelf!
3. Jenni Bowlin Scrap Paper Pack from CCustomCreations. Love Jenni Bowlin - fabulous scrapbooking/creative stuff with a vintage feel.

4. Citrus Collection - Paper Album Embellishment Kit by DCWV, available at scrapbook.com. Love the sunshiney feel of this kit. Perfect for summer!

5. Michael Miller Fabric - Lava Flowers in White at fabriclane. Love this airy, fresh-looking fabric.

0 comments:

Post a Comment