Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shop Notes

Left the shop yesterday: Paper Scrap Pack: New and Vintage Papers, All Lines and Lined- en route to the UK :)
At the moment:

- Still working on getting the "Nana's Kitchen" paper collection... Hopefully soon :)
- Putting together more inspiration packs and journals.
- Working on a self promo piece about my shop offerings and graphic design services to distribute around town here in beautiful Wake Forest, NC :) I'll post pics of that when it is finished (although, no guarantees on a timeframe ;))
- My sweet and encouraging hubby keeps saying I need to create my own website complete with online shopping

Been very, very busy around here lately, my apologies on not always keeping up with posts (like yesterday, ahem!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. You are so good and I am sooo happy that your business is taking off. Yayyy.

    ReplyDelete