Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tissue Cozies: A PDF Tutorial

I whipped up a couple of these cute little tissue cozies yesterday during my son's nap. They hold a regular size of travel tissue pack, and are super easy to make. What's even better- they only require a tiny amount of fabric. I went to Wal-Mart and got a bunch of different fabrics- and only a quarter yard of each (9 inches) so it was super cheap. I can get several tissue cozies out of each with enough fabric leftover to make some business card holders or to patchwork into some quilted list takers. Fabulous.


Here is a downloadable and printable PDF tutorial for the Tissue Cozies-- please don't hesitate to email me with any questions! Have fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. these are adorable and what a cute little gift!
    collagecafe04 from swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I love this little project, but when I click on the link for the PDF, it can't be found. Is there perhaps another way to receive the PDF? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan- My apologies on it not working! I will post the tutorial on this blog post soon so that no pdf is needed. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete