Monday, August 17, 2009

Five Faves: Italy

Happy Monday! We had a fabulous weekend with most all of my family in town! Lots of hanging out, eating and laughing :) My sisters and I scrapbooked and crafted some, which was a lot of fun. My youngest sis was working on her album from Italy - she studied abroad last summer and is making a beautiful album about her trip. So, I decided the theme for today's Five Faves is Italy!

1. Cappelle medicee - 4x6 Fine Art Photo by DreambyDay.
2. Italian Countryside - Handmade Stickers by BackToCollege.
3. Leaning Tower of Pisa Stamp Pendant by MadLibs.
4. Mini Photo Postcard Set - Italy by VioletGiftShop.
5. Italy Map Tray by CarolinaCottage.

Have a fabulous Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a great weekend. I so need to work on my photos.

    ReplyDelete