Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello, September.

Fall is definitely in the air around here - the weather has suddenly turned much cooler- which I am thankful for, hopefully it is here to stay. School has started back, and I'm already on the lookout for pumpkins. I even made a pumpkin pie last week in anticipation of fall arriving. :)

*Phew* Been a busy couple of days around here- my precious son got a HORRIBLE stomach virus (I've never seen him that sick, it was really scary) at the end of last week, and is thankfully all better now. Yesterday I was battling a migraine-type headache (It's suddenly been cold and rainy, and apparently the barometric pressure change can make people have headaches. Ibuprofen usually cures my headaches lickety-split, but not this headache), thus my no post yesterday- so sorry!

The current state of my craft area is laughable (and eyebrow raising... it's a disaster), because any of you who know me personally know that I'm borderline obsessive with everything being in it's place. I took a picture to prove how messy it is, although I don't think the picture does it justice, lol :) I have been able to get a lot of fabric bookmarks and quilted list takers in process or finished here and there. Pictures to come! Have a GREAT Tuesday!

If you haven't already, leave a comment to be entered for the paper scrap pack giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment