Want to make your own?
- 65 (or however short or long you want it to be) 1" paper rounds - these can be punched from anything you like- make a coordinating garland or random one like I did. My rounds include scrapbooking paper, graph paper, vintage book pages, atlas pages, sheet music, ledger paper, textbook pages, paper from ads that were going to get thrown away, stuff like that. (If you would like to purchase some precut paper rounds from my stash - go here.)
- Sewing machine
1. Begin by pulling enough thread through so that you will have room to tie the garland to something when it is finished. Slowly feed in the first round so that it sews through the middle.
2. Feed each round in one at a time so they are up against each other as you sew them together.
3. Keep feeding rounds until you have the desired length of garland.
4. Be sure to pull enough thread through at the end before cutting it from the machine to hang up this side of the garland.
Voila! A beautiful paper garland of recycled paper!