Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello Monday!

Happy Monday :) Monday faves will be back next week - just wanted to let you see the new Christmas mini albums and a couple other things! We had a great but busy weekend- my little sister was in, my in-laws were here for the afternoon on Saturday, and my little sister and I went to an event at my church - Women's Day on Saturday morning. It was a wonderful time to talk and fellowship with other women, as well as do some workshops and eat some amazing food :) One particular workshop we went to was about "Meditating on God's Word Visually." There was tons of found objects and supplies and it was fun to put together a quick collage and put Scripture on it. I made this one - the Scripture goes on the tag in the pocket. Included in the collage is sheet music, a tag, part of a napkin, scrapbook paper, vintage trims and fabric, a piece from a vintage dress pattern and buttons. What a great way to display a favorite Bible verse! This could also be done with a favorite quote or even to showcase a special photo.

I finished up the Christmas mini album -December Daily -- I'm getting ready to list a few mini album kits in my etsy shop - so head over there to get one! I'm still working on the Fall/Thanksgiving ones and will have those available by early next week!
Also finished up the Christmas list takers:
This week: Getting ready for a HUGE fall festival - Day in Downtown over in Fuquay-Varina. So excited!

Have a fabulous Monday!

1 comment: