To make this card you will need:
- 1 blank greeting card and envelope (I used a cream colored 4.25"X5.5" card)
- Desired amount of different ribbons
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Adhesive - I prefer the Tombow permanent rolling tape adhesive - but you could use fabric glue or a light amount of modge podge
- Ruler (if using a rotary cutter) and cutting mat
1. Cut ribbons about ½" longer than width of card (or length, depending on which way you would like your ribbons to run). For example, my card is 4.25" in width, so I cut my ribbons to about 4.75" each. Adhere ribbon to card horizontally or vertically (depending on how you cut them).
2. Trim off excess ribbon edges with rotary cutter and ruler or with scissors.Voila! A lovely, easy to make ribbon card!
*Holiday hint: Buy Fall/Thanksgiving themed ribbons to make Thanksgiving greetings. Or buy Christmas ribbon to use for Christmas cards!