Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm finally finishing up my huge to-do list of design work, custom orders, and laundry. Also counting down the hours til my hubby is home! I cannot wait for him to be home :)

I just finished this cute little List Taker and shipped it off to it's new home yesterday.
It's always fun to make up cute packaging for orders. I'm thinking I might do a post in the near future about thoughts and ideas on fun packaging.
A March Edition Inspiration & Ideas Found Paper Journal is now available in the shop. This is the only other one I have at this time, so be sure to get it now if you want one :) Of course, the journaling tag on the front cover will be blank, the picture below is an example. Also pictured below are a few sample pages from the journal. The journal has a total of 30 pages, a front cover, back cover, embellishments throughout as well as two jump rings to hold it together.I will also be listing some vintage map pages packs this afternoon- 1950 World Atlas pages 6.5"x9.5". 7 sheet packs (front and back pages) will be available for $3.00, 15 sheet packs will be available for $6.00. I will edit this post when they are available.

Have a fabulous day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love every part of the list taker, inside and out! You did a Great Job!!!!! Love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog to follow and I must read all of your present and past posts. You are a wealth of inspiration and I thank you.

    ReplyDelete