Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Faves: Ruffles

Hello! Happy Monday :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend enjoying the weather (either being outside in warm weather or snuggled up inside in cold weather :)). We had a fabulous weekend hanging out with friends, crossing things off the to-do list, and enjoying a lot of the local parks and playgrounds around town :)

So, what do you think about the new "look" of The Creative Place blog? I changed it to a full page stretch. It allows the pictures to be bigger and to not have a bunch of white space on either side. I will hopefully make it a 3-column layout in the near future, but I think I like this for now :)

I've been seeing a lot of ruffles lately on my daily-reads and decided to see what all is out there in the world of ruffles. I never knew there could be so many fabulous things with ruffles! :) My search on etsy: ruffles. Enjoy! :)

1. Hobo Shoulder Bag by MomoTrees
2. Five Ruffles Pillow Cover by iviemade
3. White Ruffled Crepe Trim/Garland by thegildedbee
4. Kate - Rose Pink Ruffled Satin Headband by VieModerne
5. Ruffle Linen Handbag with Rosette by murwati
6. Ruffles Clutch by DavieandChiyo
7. Romantic Wrap Top with Short Ruffled Sleeve by lirola

8. Lipstick Red Zipper Ruffle Ballet Flats by TatteredFlower
9. Steel Gray and Black Plum Soft Wool Ruffle Scarf by artlab

Don't forget to head over to lola's girl blog and become a follower of her blog. Comment here after you do so to be entered to win some gorgeous designer fabric from her stash! Winner will be chosen tomorrow- Tuesday (April 13) morning, so hurry!

Have a fabulous day :)

3 comments:

  1. I am sooo totally following Lola Girl's gorgeous blog now!!!! Love it! Thanks for the tip! Winning some fabric would be icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your "new" look! And if you like ruffle you have to check out Disney's blog (yeah that's her real name) Ruffles and Stuff:
    http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my pillow cover! Thank you so much...and I'm in love with your crafty little blog :)

    ReplyDelete