Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Faves: Green

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend :) We had a wonderful Father's Day with my sweet hubby, having wings (his fave) for dinner, some great family time, and Jimmy and I gave him some Redskins Tervis Tumbler glasses :) So thankful for the amazing father (and husband!) he is, so blessed that he is Jimmy's daddy :) Also so thankful for my great dad and my father-in-law :)

So some faves for today: Green: All shades :)
1. Handpainted Lime Green Cups - Pink Orchids by PrettyMyDrink
2. Queen Bed Quilt Ensemble by QuiltLover
3. Set of 3 Fabric Button Bobby Pins Mustard Pea by designsbytaylor2u
4. Double Strand Cuff in Vintage Summer Floral by PonderandStitch
5. Thank You Hedgehog by gobirdie
6. Vintage Map Coasters by dlkdesigns
7. Custom Initial and Stone Necklace by madebysam
8. Shawl the Bubble - Grass by clariceonline
9. Suitcase Stack by Moxiedoll

1 comment:

  1. That quilt is ma favorite! I love it, it would look great on my room :)

    ReplyDelete