Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend Catch Up

On the agenda for this weekend: Catching up. Family time. Thrift store shopping. Baking. Church. Food, friends & a football game (and maybe some (faux) knitting sprinkled in ;)).

Shop/Blog Related:
+ Finishing up gathering and ordering paper goodness for 2010 Christmas Art Journals (am I behind?)
+ Finishing up the 4-week menu rotation that stays within a $50-55 budget range -- will be posting these next week, complete with a grocery list printable page.
+ Working on a shop update to include Christmas-related items (paper rounds, and these sheets of number tags- I have a few of these sheets left from last year).

Fun Links (all images from their respective sites):
+ Fall Tags: Freebie Download

+ Fabulous Burlap Wreath Tutorial
(hmm... Christmas present idea?)
+ Blessings Board (another Christmas present idea?)
+ Don't these pumpkin cookies look delightful? Mmmm :) I think I just drooled on my keyboard ;)
What about you? What's on your agenda this weekend? :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by at my place & featuring my board! Come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-((( I didn't arrive on time for the Christmas art journal....

    ReplyDelete