Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photoscape :: Guest Post by Diane from A Spot of Whimsy

Hello Dear Creative Place Readers,

My name is Diane, and I am the author of a spot of whimsy - a lifestyle blog with a touch, or spot, of whimsy. I created this blog in April 2010 to fill a creative void in my life. I was so inspired by other bloggers and the handmade and DIY-movement that I wanted to be a part of it, sharing and creating alongside them. It has been a thrilling and educational experience, and I find myself so grateful to anyone who reads my words.

I created a post as part of my "things I heart" series, this time introducing my readers to the free photo-editing tool, photoscape. Not everyone (me included) has photoshop, and in my search to find an alternative, I stumbled upon this great download, which has not only made my photographs better, but has improved the quality of my blog posts as well. Go here to check out the post on photoscape.
Hope you enjoy reading about photoscape, and I also hope to see you over at a spot of whimsy soon!

Best wishes,
xo. di.

1 comment: