Tuesday, December 6, 2011

autumn journal: final update

I know, I know, it's December, but I wanted to share my final autumn journal update. I had been working on the last several pages and finally got to the point of just wanting to get it done and move on to December. So, it's finished!  I am loving having this cute little book of our fall season. And I am loving how it is a nice, broad overview of the past several months. *Edited to add: For this set of updates, the photos were printed on regular white computer paper.

Thank you for your kind comments along the way with this journal - this is the first time I've ever documented an entire season and it was so helpful to have encouragement through your comments. Thank you :)

9 comments:

  1. So many photos! it will be a great memory=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful legacy to be enjoyed to many many years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful. Did you print the large photos on regular or special paper?

    Wonderful work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your site thru pinterest and I love it! So many ideas I don't know where to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely. Something you'll treasure always. I have a question- I notice on your albums that you don't use any kind of eyelet to reinforce your holes. Do they hold up or do they start to wear down after awhile?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project...kind of a new "take" on scrapbooking, and such a wonderful keepsake of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you on pinterest and really like your journal. I can take photos but my 'journaling' is sadly lacking. Wonderful book and something great to look back on when the children are grown up.

    ReplyDelete