Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DIY :: Valentine Tags

After being inspired by these super cute tags over at Creature Comforts, I decided to make up some tags for Valentine's Day. I used bits and pieces that I had on hand - some red fabric, paper, washi tape, ribbon and a button, baker's twine and some word stickers. 

I recently purchased this punch (which I'm thinking would make fabulous confetti in this confetti window card, and used that to punch directly onto one of the tags and then placed pink paper behind it. I also used it to punch out confetti in a bunch of different papers and glued the confetti pieces to another tag. I made another tag with 3D hearts - similar to this card I made last year.


These tags are perfect to adorn a small gift, stick in a card (or glue 2 or 3 to the front of a blank card!), or as a quick "I love you" in a loved one's lunch box :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment