Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just for fun: Photocabine

A couple weeks ago I shared a link to photoboother - a site where you can upload pictures from your computer to create a faux photobooth strip. Super fun for mini albums and journals and what-not.

Well, have you heard of "The Photocabine"?! This one is so fun too! On this site, you use your camera on your computer to take a quick series of pictures (about 5 seconds to take 4 pictures)- and you can create a long photostrip or a square one. You can make them color or black and white, and I love the vintage-y grunge look to the pictures. I took a few for an example (I won't tell you how many different photostrips I took to get this silly one :)). And nevermind my messy workspace in the background. Or my horrible posture ;).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these photo links...and your pics are super-cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete