Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Joanna of Dulce Princess

Hello my name is Joanna and I started my Etsy shop, Dulce Princess, so that I could share my passion of vintage sewing patterns, notions, and linens. I have fond childhood memories of searching through my mom's vintage patterns trying to find the next dress I wanted her to make me. The older I have gotten the more I enjoy the designs of the 70s, 80s, and 90s. I also enjoy the simplicity of the vintage patterns making them easy to use for any beginning seamstress. I am always on the hunt for wonderful "new" patterns and occasionally I will come across beautifully embroidered pillowcases, handkerchiefs, or even collars and pockets. I can't resist the beauty of these items so I always take them home with me to list in my shop, well most of them!

I ensure that all of the patterns listed in my shop are complete: pattern pieces, sewing instructions, and all sizes listed available. I know how delicate these patterns are, they are made out of paper after all, so each pattern is stored in it's own clear drawstring bag. All of my linens and notions are laundered and pressed before they are mailed out. I offer free shipping on all patterns and all orders are processed within two business days. 


I recently became a stay at home mom to my dulce(sweet) princess and in my spare time I enjoy sewing, crafting, and baking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment