Monday, July 30, 2012

new in shop: mixed paper travel journals

I added a few mixed paper travel journals (very similar to my beach mini album I shared last week) to my shop. 

From the listing: A cute little 4"x6" journal to throw in your bag and document your next trip. Perfect for a road trip, a mini vacation or a long vacation. Journal in it as you travel and see new things. Add photos when you return home. A perfect documentation of your trip!

This journal is chocked full of fun - 22 pages including: gorgeous papers, envelopes, a Hambly Chevron overlay, transparency and much more. A sturdy chipboard back and two binder rings are included. Also included are 5 different washi tape samples, a mini glassine envelope, 4 Martha Stewart labels and 2 paper clips. All you need is adhesive and a pen :)

3 comments:

  1. this rocks! i'm hoping to be able to place an order soon!!!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following on fb...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete