Monday, August 27, 2012

right now.

+ am so thankful for all of the sweet comments and emails about our sweet new arrival and her being able to come home last week :) thank you, thank you! we are settling in and are grateful she is healthy and home :)

+ am constantly thinking about how thankful I am for my hubby, my boys and my girl, friends, and family.

+ am enjoying this time with our new daughter. it is definitely a challenge as we settle into a new normal. but it's good.

+ am ready and excited for a new routine. excited to get back into the swing of things.

+ am anxious to finish up autumn journals for the shop. still taking it very easy. but ready to work on some crafty and creative things.

+ am thinking and planning blog posts and shop ideas when i have quiet and sleep time with my sweet girl. loving watching her sleep in my arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment