Monday, April 15, 2013

a wedding book

I recently had the opportunity to create another wedding book for a sweet bride and groom :) They are using this book as a scrapbook from their special day - their wedding was full of lots of yellow, colors, and skeleton keys! Looking through their wedding pictures, I loved how they incorporated the skeleton keys into their welcome bags for guests (gorgeous yummy-looking cookies in the shape of keys!), wedding favors, and other details from the day. I knew I needed to incorporate a key into the book and was glad to have found this antique key to use on the front :)
I also found some paper that had skeleton keys all over it :) So I used that with a bunch of other colorful papers for the inside pages. I left all of the pages blank, but included lined and blank white pages for them to put where needed in the book as they are filling it up.  I'm super happy with how it turned out and am excited they will be documenting their wedding with lots of pictures and lots of journaling :)
Thank you Jen and Rick for letting me create a wedding book 
to help document your special day :)

3 comments:

  1. That's cute! I love the look of keys on projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab colors!
    All your creations are amazing!
    I'm a your follower now ^_^
    Kisses
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete