Wednesday, April 10, 2013

color inspiration: teal and seafoam

Two of my fave colors right now are teal and seafoam. So I went on a color hunt around my workspace and found these lovelies. I recently purchased the fabric and thread to start a quilt (multicolored, not just teal and seafoam ;)), the paper is for some baby journals and other journals, the washi is part of my stash, the ink pad is a fave, and some of the other bits and pieces I received awhile ago in a teal goody bag from an etsy seller :) 
Another way I know that seafoam is a fave right now? I just had a pedicure and yes, I had them painted in a seafoam color. Not the norm for me (I'm more of a dark pink/red type ;)), but I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. Sea foam and coral are big colours right now... so you should be having lots of fun with the seafoam.

    I love turquoise (so the teal and sea foam also speak to my spirit).

    Wishing you a lovely day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete