Friday, October 25, 2013

currently.

Finishing up details for a workshop I am teaching this weekend at my church :) Including making this Gratitude journal for a door prize.

Packing up the entire family for a trip to Hilton Head, SC for a little vacation. Leaving late Saturday. So much to do. So glad to go.

Recovering from a terrible headcold I had this week. Not so much fun.

Glad it is finally chilly out. I love Fall. Love it.

Looking up more recipes for soup and crockpot meals.

Almost done with Holiday Journals. They will be in the shop soon.

Swimming in ideas in my head for new projects.

Grateful for this season.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to swing by here and see what's brewing. You have a busy life; enjoy your time in SC. It's good to have a change of scenery even if it means still being busy.
    -Marianne/Vancouver

    ReplyDelete