Thursday, October 31, 2013

halloween. 1986 style.

I shared this photo a couple years ago. So it's an oldie but a goodie. Too fun not to share on this Hallowee day :) This is from Halloween 1986 with 2 of my sisters (my 3rd sister hadn't been born yet!)- I was a magenta crayon. One of my most fave-est memories of getting dressed up to go trick-or-treating. My awesome mama made us Crayola Crayon costumes from poster board. What a treasure of a memory! 
This was also probably the only year I wasn't dressed up as a fairy princess, ballerina or something else that was pink and frilly ;) Go here to see last year's pic from 1985 ;)


------------
In other news:
30 Days of Thankful starts tomorrow!! November is TOMORROW! Last year I journeyed through the month doing a "30 Days of Thankful" -- won't you join me as I embark on this again? A month of recording little (and big) blessing and gratitudes. Go here to read more about it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment