Happy Monday! We had a fabulous weekend with some great sunshine and warmth! Saturday we went to Home Depot and bought some hanging baskets of Geraniums to hang on the front porch. It officially feels like spring! :) We also got some crab grass killer, lol - our yard is in need of some TLC. Hopefully in the next year we'll be able to get it up to par :) Pollen is in full swing and for the first time in my life, I'm having a lot of trouble with allergies. Hopefully the pollen season will quickly end.
So here are my "Five Faves" for this week. I seriously want to purchase every single one of these things- they are so fun!
1. Alexander Henry's Sew Now! Sew Wow! Fabric by the yard.
2. Paper Patisserie Mini Journal Set 4 Journals are included in the set and they come in a hardcover slip case. Would be great to use as a notebook for ideas -- use one for sewing project ideas, one for scrapbook layouts, one for other crafty ideas, and one for a list of supplies needed!
3. Farmer's Market Paper Crafting Kit by Sweettweelab. Looks like an exciting collection of odds and ends. I'm all about anything having to do with Farmer's Markets. *LOVE* Farmer's Markets!
4. Maime Fabric Sacks Set of 2 by Anna Griffin. Great for storing supplies, small layouts or maybe even as a cosmetic bag :).
5. Martha Stewart Ribbon Design Edger Punch There is so much you can do with this punch! It would be great to punch along a scrapbook layout to thread ribbon through (Or paper strips!), or on the edge of a greeting card, or a journal cover!