Thursday, April 16, 2009

On my craft table and desk...

I have lots of fun projects on my plate (rather, on my craft table and desk ;)) right now. I'm still trying to get settled into my lovely craft/work space since moving into our new home, and am working on getting sizes/measurements/designs to my dad (fabulously talented furniture maker- he's custom made virtually every single piece of furniture in our home, SUCH a blessing!) for a custom-made bookshelf/craft cabinet. I definitely have lots of materials and books that don't have a home yet and are sitting in boxes, or accumulating on top of my craft table (that my dad custom made ;)) - as you can see. :)
Getting ready to make some quilted list takers (I'll post on these next week- they're great!) for a few orders I have - going to use 5" charm squares to make a quilted cover.

Also going to work on some upcycled page journals, notebooks, etc. using some very unique papers I have collected over the years and have recently bought from wonderful etsy sellers.

Still trying to finish my December Christmas mini-album (LOL) - somehow the last 5 days of December just don't want to get done.

Trying to figure out what to do with some vintage "recording charts" and a 1902 Sears Roebuck catalog a dear friend gave me. Any ideas?


I have a few free-lance design projects going on as well, including designing, printing and finishing programs for my sister's upcoming wedding. They are going to be charcoal gray and a bright Tiffany-type blue- they'll be finished with matching cord-ribbon and a rhinestone accent on the front. So excited to get these done and see the final product!

Also just got a new client from a local company to do some media-kit re-design- excited to get started on that one as well!

Have a blessed day!
Be on the lookout for Weekender post tomorrow :)

Remembering and praying today for all those affected
by the Va Tech tragedy 4-16-07.

0 comments:

Post a Comment