Monday, May 18, 2009

Five Faves! Strawberries and Lemonade

Well, better late than never! It's been one of those days :) I lost the battle with my computer for now on uploading those files. I will be amending them and trying again tomorrow- wish me luck! Here are my Five Faves for today! :)

I decided to have a "theme" today for the faves -- strawberries, lemonade, and strawberry lemonade! We absolutely adore strawberries in our house-- we have a strawberry patch close by and love to go pick fresh strawberries for much cheaper than buying them in the store ($1.35/lb!). I'm always looking for fun strawberry "items". I also LOVE lemonade (there's nothing like a fresh squeezed glass of lemonade- look for a yummy recipe for homemade lemonade on Wednesday!)... and then of course put them together and there's Strawberry Lemonade. YUM!

1. Inspiration Pack - Springtime Shabby Chic by ddeforest. For some reason this reminds me of strawberry lemonade. Love the pink and green color combo. Always been one of my faves. Fabulous little pack of goodies! :)



2. Vintage Strawberry Plates from VintageShenanigans.

3. Lemonade Vintage Style Hang Tags and Strawberries Vintage Style Hang Tags by PaperEclectiques. These are SO cute. Would be perfect for a scrapbooking page, or as a gift tag on a basket of strawberries or mason jar of fresh lemonade. Yum!

4. Pink Lemonade with a Lime Bracelet by DestinyPhoebe.
5. Strawberry Tags by deejan. These would be perfect embellishments for a scrapbooking page about a trip to the strawberry patch. Or as an embellishment to a recipe card with a recipe for strawberry jam.

1 comment:

  1. hi! its Dianna from Scrap Shoppe!! :) thanks so much for the mention. mmm strawberry lemonade is so yummy. These are some great finds!

    ReplyDelete