Hello, Monday :)
I got back from my sister's wedding weekend around 2pm yesterday (after leaving NJ at 6am!). It was a great weekend and everything went really well-- she was a GORGEOUS bride! They left for their honeymoon early yesterday morning-- after a last minute booking LAST WEEK (!!!) since they had to cancel their original plans to Cancun, Mexico (Swine flu!)
Went strawberry picking with a bunch of friends and their kids this morning- it was so much fun! We got some huge, delicious strawberries for less than $1.50/lb - planning on making preserves later this week... if the berries last that long ;) - might have to go get more! :)
Well, here are the "Five Faves" for today! :)
1. Rainy Day Recipes - Printable Gifts by Little Brown Pen - What a great gift you can use over and over!
2. Embroidered Canvas Tabs by Donna Downey - Fabulous embroidered tabs, there are a bunch of different ones including: create, home, play, love, and more! Would be great on a scrapbook page, mini album, sewn onto a quilt, or tote bag.
3. Favorite Recipes Album Kit by Teresa Collins - This would make a great gift for a friend who likes to cook - completed for them or given to them to complete themselves!
4. Granola Collection - Adhesive Chipboard - Alphabet by BasicGrey
5. Two Green Houses by Intres - These are absolutely adorable and would make a GREAT housewarming gift! They can even be personalized!
Have a great rest of the day!