Monday, June 15, 2009

Shop Notes & All Vintage Finds Grand Opening!

Happy Monday! Whew! What a busy but GREAT weekend! My parents came up for a few days- it was SO great to see them and for Jimmy to get to play with them. They also brought the much-anticipated bookcase! I still have not had time to "load" it up, so I will post pictures later this week once it is complete. It is absolutely FABULOUS. A very special thank-you to my dad for making it for me :) I am so blessed with wonderful parents!

I have so much news to share - I have opened up a new shop on etsy - AllVintageFinds and have it stocked! I will be adding more items this week, so be sure to check it out!

I also added some new paper blossom embellishments (by MakingMemories) to The Creative Place. They are BEAUTIFUL and I am thinking about getting more. I also got my hands on the fabulous Nana's Kitchen paper! I will be putting some in the shop tomorrow. It is BEAUTIFUL paper and would be GREAT to use in a recipe scrapbook/gift something-or-other.
And one more thing- I found some "inspiration" while perusing through Michael's this weekend (as my son was pulling things off the shelves, LOL) for some journaling tags. Going to get working on those soon. Cannot wait to show you! So much to do, so little time! :)

And one more, more thing- thank you all so much for the sweet comments on my blog-- it is so encouraging to read your comments and truly means a lot! Thank you! :)

Have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment