- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken into a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, stir together the condensed soup and sour cream. Pour over the chicken. In a separate bowl, stir together the crushed crackers, poppy seeds and melted butter. Sprinkle over the chicken and sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top of the casserole is browned and the sauce is bubbly.
Happy Birthday to my sweet, wonderful and amazing hubby! :)